Thursday, June 12, 2014

Baby James!!

This past weekend I couldn't be happier to have met my new nephew baby James Willis Carraway Dixon! He is such a sweet baby and my sister and brother in law are doing an incredible job as new parents already! I am in love with him and I can't wait to teach him so many things as he gets older!

My brother in law, Mark, was in MN for the weekend for a wedding so I went to hang out with my sister and little James. We had a great weekend filled with a picnic in downtown Princeton, a barbecue with some neighbors, some shopping in town, and lots of cuddles with James. He has many faces, my favorite being the Zoolander-esque ones! We even caught him smiling a bit, even if it was because he tooted, though I like to think he was laughing at my jokes.

Catch the man of the weekend here....
How can you not love that squishy, sweet face?!

Getting some NOLA iced coffees at Small World Coffee in downtown Princeton. 

Chilling on the lawns of Princeton University post feeding. 

So sweet!!

Selfie with Aunt B!

And I'll leave you with this beauty...I melt seeing that smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment